quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

I am the that am ▣◎ Eu sou o que sou...

Making Off: Studio&Piassa®
Studio&Piassa® By Piassa®


























InglêsPortuguês
I  am  the that  am...  Life follows the road is long... The life follow... Only just stay by my side the who are true the remaining are lost along the way... Life goes and I still continue the smile in gratitude to life... And to long path traversed... I am a Piassa!
Eu sou o que sou... A vida segue, e o caminho é longo... A vida segue... Só ficam ao meu lado os verdadeiros os demais se perdem pelo caminho!... A vida segue e eu continuo a sorrir em gratidão a vida... E ao longo caminho percorrido... Eu sou um Piassa!
Piassa®


Making Off: 
Studio&Piassa® 

Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PIASSA-ARTISTA-PL%C3%81STICO/248233155223040                                                                                  

Studio&Piassa® By Piassa®


Nenhum comentário: